Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rest and Work

After a long work month where I felt as though I didn't have a single day off, I finally got some much needed rest. My schedule has been super crazy working 16 hour days and doing it again after sleeping for 3-4 hours a day. I wonder to myself why I work, and it's really true after awhile even the most exciting job is a drag. I'm thinking about starting a new Ebay business but not sure if I have the time to really put some effort into it. Not that I've ever sold anything on Ebay so it's something new to keep my business brain occupied. I'm always in search of new ways to make money. Some have panned out some hasn't, but I like the oppurtunity to make money.

I've really not had any time to keep up with friends and family, just loved ones overall. Lately I've just been wanting to win the Lotto and sit back in Monte Carlo. But anything you want isn't easy to obtain, I need to get back into the groove of things again. Reading usually helps me maintain my sanity and also gives me new ideas about work and money. I'll try to finish a new book this month and see how I feel. I just need to sell my first item on Ebay to understand how it's done then I can do it on a regular basis. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

something to something more said...

wow...writing your experience about work and how you've been practically "living" there is just amazing. Isolated from friends and family is one thing, when you have time to rest, you want the time to yourself or just your love one. I wish you luck with your Ebay thing, but at the same time, I wish you have time for friends and family to catch up with them soon. :) You know I always got your back and wish the best for whatever you do! Keep it up.